This legal notice pertains to C-DAC
Hyderabad Web site "www.cdachyd.in" here after referred to as "this
Web site".All content of this Web site is owned or controlled by Centre
for Development of Advanced Computing, Hyderabad and is protected by
worldwide copyright laws.
Centre for Development of Advanced
Computing ("C-DAC")'s Web site contains information, artwork, text,
video, audio, or pictures ("Materials") used only for informational
purposes. You must not modify or use the Materials for any other
purpose without C-DAC's express written consent. By using
and/or downloading any Materials from C-DAC's Web site, you will be
deemed to agree to these terms:
- Ownership of Materials
- Software and Documentation Information
- Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights
- Feedback and Information
- Warranties and Disclaimers
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing and the C-DAC logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of C-DAC.
All products' or service names or logos or company names referenced in the C-DAC Web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of C-DAC. The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of C-DAC's trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo or product.
All other products and company names mentioned in the C-DAC Web site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Use of any other C-DAC trademark in commerce may be prohibited by law.
The Materials contained in this site is copyrighted and must not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without the written consent of C-DAC prior to usage. The images and audiovisuals from this site must not be reproduced in any form without the prior advance written consent of C-DAC.
C-DAC provides documentation to explain how to use their products. The documentation is often available to view on the C-DAC Web site. Any person is hereby authorized to: a) store this documentation on a single computer for personal use only and b) print copies of documentation for personal use only, provided that the documentation contains C-DAC's copyright notice.
You may download one copy of the
Materials on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial
internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by C-DAC
in writing, or as allowed by licensing terms which accompany or are
provided with inpidual Materials. This is a personal license, and under
no circumstances shall this license be construed as a transfer of title
to any Materials found at this Site. The license granted by C-DAC
herein is subject to the following restrictions: You must not: (a)
modify the Materials or use them for any commercial purpose, or any
public display, performance, sale or rental; (b) decompile, reverse
engineer, or disassemble software Materials except and only to the
extent permitted by applicable law or specific license; (c) remove any
copyright or other proprietary notices from the Materials; (d) transfer
the Materials to another person; (e) use any such Materials on any
other Web site or networked computer environment. You agree to prevent
any unauthorized copying of the Materials. C-DAC will terminate this
license at any time if you are in breach of the terms of this
Agreement. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy the
2. Third Party Companies and Products
Mention of some third-party products, companies and Web sites on the C-DAC Web site is only for informational purposes and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation, unless otherwise indicated. C-DAC assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance or use of these products or vendors. C-DAC provides this only as a convenience to our users.
This is to inform you that the above
mentioned third party products, companies and Web sites are independent
of C-DAC and C-DAC has no control over the contents, selection,
performance or use of such third party Web sites. A link to a non-C-DAC
Web site does not mean that C-DAC endorses or accepts any
responsibility for the content or use of such Web site.
C-DAC actively and aggressively
enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the
The sender of any communications to the
C-DAC Web site or otherwise to the owners of this site shall be
responsible for the content and information contained therein,
including its truthfulness and accuracy.
C-DAC intends that the information and
data contained in the C-DAC Web site to be accurate and reliable,
however, since the information and data have been compiled by C-DAC
from a variety of sources, it is provided on "AS IS" basis.
- C-DAC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE C- DAC WEB SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL C-DAC OR ITS' LICENSORS/SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF C-DAC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- C-DAC ALSO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF MATERIALS.
- C-DAC DOES NOT GIVE ANY WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
SHALL C-DAC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE,
SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE;
- THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE;
ANY OTHER MATTER
RELATED TO THE SITE, EVEN IF C-DAC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY
OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU.
C-DAC may provide access to C-DACs' international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to C-DAC products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that C-DAC in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
This Web site is controlled by C-DAC
from its offices in Pune in the State of Maharashtra within the Union
of India. Those who choose to access this Web site from other locations
do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with
applicable local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are
applicable. Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by
the laws of the Union of India. Any dispute or difference arising for
the use of this site or in the interpretation of this agreement/notice
shall be referred to the Director General of C-DAC. The decision of the
Director General shall be final and binding. In the event of a dispute,
the jurisdiction for the settling shall be in the courts in Pune, India
C-DAC reserves the right to revise,
change or modify these Terms at any time by updating this posting or by
inserting legal notices located on particular pages at this Site.
Please remember to visit this page from time to time to review any
amendments to the above Terms and their effect on your use of this Site
and the Materials contained therein. The information contained in this
Web site is subject to change without notice.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC),
(A Scientific Society of Department of Information Technology, Government of India)Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Campus,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad- 500085
Phone No- +91 040-23150115
Fax : 040-23150117