Increased Internet penetration has given exponential rise in sophisticated attacks on Information Technology (IT) infrastructure. Attackers are gaining access to sensitive information like credit card details and other financial information. Smartphone attacks are growing in multiple folds. Also with the growth of 3G services and business transactions using mobile phones, there is a substantial increase in mobile malware. In order to make our IT infrastructure resilient against these threats, there is a need for cutting-edge Research and Development efforts in e-Security. C-DAC Hyderabad has been actively pursuing R&D in a number of aspects in e-Security domain.
Carry out research and development leading to technologies and solutions in order to secure information systems and make them resilient against evolving cyber threat.
Extend the vast reservoir of e-security research and development experience for enhancing the security of networks and systems by offering services.
Share e-security research and development expertise for awareness, education and knowledge enrichment leading towards skilled manpower development.
e-Security R&D Areas
- End Point Security
- Malware Detection & Prevention
- Mobile Device Security
- Unified Threat Management
- Web Application Security
- Network Protocol Security
Ongoing Research Projects
- Design and Development of an Anti-Malware Solution for Web Applications and Mobiles
- Design and Development of Mobile Device Security Solution (in Association with IIT, Madras)
- Design and Development of Web Application Security Assessment Framework
- Design and Development of Unified Threat Management Solution (PAN - C-DAC Initiative)
- Application and Device Control
- Browser JSGuard (add-on)
- Malware Nivarak
- Malware Resist - Download Trial Version
- Mobile SDK for Security Communication and Storage (m-SAFE)
- PHP Application Vulnerability Scanner (PAVS)
- USB Pratirodh - Download Trial Version
- Web Application Security Assessment Framework (WebSAFE)
Specialized Training Courses Offered at C-DAC Hyderabad
Following courses are regularly conducted.
- One Week course on "e-Suraksha – A Practical Approach in Network Security".
- Two Week course on Security Engineering
- Two Week course on Network Security and Malware Analysis
- Online certification course on C-DAC Certified Cyber Security Professional (CCCSP) [www.elearn.cdachyd.in]
- Courses on Web Application Security and Wireless Security
Information Security Awareness Initiative:
C-DAC Hyderabad is coordinating the national level initiative of DeitY on Information Security Awareness Generation. Various awareness workshops were conducted across India through Participating Institutes. For more details, visit, http://infosecawareness.in
For Any Details related to eSecurity , contact : firstname.lastname@example.org